Fleurie Nursery Ltd are currently recruiting for Seasonal Horticulture Nursery Workers to join their team based in Eastergate, West Sussex. These roles are for start in February 2022.
We are a market leading customer focussed organisation who supply high quality plants to the garden centre market. We have a stable team of 55 employees based across 5 in West Sussex. We are proud to be part of Tristram Plants and the Farplants Group who are highly regarded in the Industry for their sales and marketing of Horticultural Products. We are now looking for Seasonal Nursery Workers to join the operations team from February for approximately 6 months. There is also the potential for the roles to become permanent.
As a Seasonal Horticulture Nursery Worker you will be:
· Working as directed by team leaders and site supervisors with the crops to ensure a saleable product is produced
· Working within despatch to ensure products are sent to customers in a timely manner -labelling, packing, assembling and moving of trolleys
· Working on our potting and seeding production lines
· Taking part in plant trimming, lifting, weeding, watering using hose and lance, disposal of dead or diseased plants and sweeping up
· Working outside in all weather conditions
· Working between 5 sites in the Barnham area
· Completing essential training as required by the business
This a physically demanding role where there is an element of heavy lifting involved.
You will be required to work on various Fleurie Nursery Ltd sites, these sites are within a 4 mile radius.
On offer is a rate of £10 per hour, and overtime rate of £15 per hour
These roles are a minimum of 5 days out of 7 a week and a minimum of 39 hours, this will include working every weekend.
The nursery operates 7 days a week in the season between the hours of 7am and 6pm therefore weekends and bank holidays will be normal working days.
We will consider part time workers, please mention your preference when applying
Fleurie Nursery is easily commutable from: Chichester, Bognor Regis, Arundel, West Sussex and the A27 Corridor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.