Nash Jewellery Innovation is a fine jewellery design and manufacturing company based in Southampton.
We are currently recruiting for a Fine Jewellery Production Manager to assist with the smooth running of the business.
The Fine Jewellery Production Manager will have the opportunity to work with exclusive and award-winning retailers/jewellery designers from around the UK.
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating all production from design to despatch
- Generating and managing quotations and invoices
- Procurement of diamonds, precious stones and manufacturing materials
- Point of contact for all trade customers
- Supervision of existing team’s workflow
To be suitable for the role of Fine Jewellery Production Manager the successful applicant will possess the following:
- Ability to make decisions around productivity and profitability
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills and experience using CRM systems and/or databases
- Have a passion for perfection with meticulous attention to detail
- An analytical approach towards planning
- Great leadership and people skills
- Experience of managing several projects at one time
- Exceptional organisational skills
Experience within the jewellery industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
Working hours are 38 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Salary is dependent on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.