Binsted Nursery is based near Chichester, West Sussex and produces over 4 million potted plants per year with a turnover approx. £4m+. We are recruiting for an Office and Finance Manager who will support the smooth running of the company by managing various administrative, financial and business functions in an efficient and professional manner.
Communicating with various departments internally and wider with the other Tristram Plants nurseries and external suppliers. Working as part of our management team to deliver a successful business.
- Efficient and effective daily activity to ensure smooth running of the business, managing many processes including daily staff attendance and time clocking, payroll, purchasing and financial reporting.
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained and GDPR is adhered to.
- Annual financial budgets and end of year activity. Manage the process and collation of information to deliver the financial budgets and end of year accounts in a timely manner.
- Support general administrative and reception duties including answering calls and receiving visitors, ensuring procedures are followed.
Full time position, 39 hours per week although additional hours may be required.
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 – 16:45
- Friday 08:00 – 15:45
Candidates must have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills. Experience and proven ability in office management, payroll and financial roles working extensively with Microsoft Word and Excel and other similar programs. On offer is a competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.